| *PowerVideoMaker Professional-Convert PowerPoint to Video
Presentersoft PowerVideoMaker is a powerful, yet simple to use tool that allows
you to convert PowerPoint?presentations to a Video file. With
PowerVideoMaker, you can use PowerPoint as a video-production tool. In a few
steps, you can distribute your presentation to anyone, whether they even have a
computer or not.
Features of PresenterSoft PowerVideoMaker:
- Convert existing PowerPoint presentations to smooth
video of AVI , MPEG or WMV format.
- Convert PowerPoint presentations to DVD.
- Preserve animations, graphics, transitions,
audios and narrations from the original PowerPoint
- Supports multiple audio tracks which are playing
simultaneously on the same slide.
- support audio file that play across multiple slides or
- Supports sound effect of animations and
- Convert PowerPoint to Video of HD(High-definition) quality
- Four timing modes: Automatic timing,Rehearse timing,Get existing timings and Visual timing
- No learning curve
| *Presentersoft MediaEasy-Create web presentations with PowerPoint and Video
Designed for companies and universities ,
Presentersoft MediaEasy is a powerful, yet simple to use tool that allows you to
create web-based streaming video presentations including PowerPoint slides that change
in synchronization with the video or audio content.
MediaEasy helps you synchronize, and publish audio, video, slides,
images,HTML and flash, resulting in engaging rich-media
presentations that can be published on the Web, intranet, or on CDs. PresenterSoft MediaEasy
utilizes a natural workflow that is tab based and requires absolutely
no hand coding.
Features of PresenterSoft MediaEasy:
- Compatible with both windows media format and real media format.
- MediaEasy utilizes a natural workflow that is tab based and requires
absolutely no hand coding.
- Automatically converts standard PowerPoint slides to HTML, jpegs,pngs or
gifs,compatible with PowerPoint 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2007.
- Synchronizing video, audio, images, HTML, Flash files, URLs and PowerPoint
files for publication on the Web or intranets.
- Providing a variety of presentation templates and the choice to create
- Preview before publication.
- Providing one-click publishing with FTP.
- Unlimited presentation